Kazy International Youth Hostel Harbin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stayed there for 4 nights and was very pleased with the hostel. staff were friendly and helpful. i would definitely recommend it to anyone. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Good location. The staff were nice. I was surprised to see my room had not been cleaned. Dirty ashtray and floor, I had requested it to be cleaned. It never was. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is good. Just a few minutes walk to the main pedestrian street. The staff were very helpful and polite. Overall a great value for money and I will definitely come back to stay if I come to Haerbin. ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Staff are very helpful, I was there during the Chinese NY Holidays and there were a free dumpling and beer night. Was really fun. Met a lot of new traveller. Great atmosphere and location. Only the room floor was not very clean and hot water is not really work but acceptable. Value for money :)) I would love to go back there again ! ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ very near the 中央大街. if u got off by the airport bus, u might walk around 30 mins to go there. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong