Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A scale from 1 to 5 is not nearly enough to give credit to Mark at Kelly's Courtyard! You often say that someone is the nicest guy in the world, but he may actually be the one. Not only did he help us with everything from laundry service to visiting the Great Wall, but he also helped our friends from other hostels out with finding addresses and other things. The hostel itself is a true oasis. No matter how rich I might get, I'll never even consider staying anywhere else in Beijing. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Mark and John our hosts are great guys, and were very helpful and kind. They organized excursions and find bus rides options in remote areas for us. Starting and concluding our trip at the Kelly's Courtyard was a great experience. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Liliane Canada
- “ We loved this little hotel . It is absolutely charming . We were greeted by John who was extremely helpful - we had arranged through friends to hire a car for two days - the driver did not speak english but John encouraged us to call him at any time and he would translate to the driver our requests. John's recommendations were fantastic for site seeing and restaurants were great. I would definitely return here next time I go to Beijing. ”
- 07 May 2015 Diane France