Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this hotel!!! and def will choose this hotel again. good location, excellent atmosphere, everyone are so friendly here. esp. the host, he's so nice. will there be any discount for me next time? :) but there's one thing to complain, it's a little bit hard to find the location, and a little bit scared to come back to hotel when it's dark... ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Traditional Chinese (Qing Dynasty Style) furniture and decoration in the room and the refined breakfast offered in the gleaming sala make the experience here super fancy. The heat and 24h hot water in a private clean bathroom let me enjoy my trip in December in Beijing. Of course the host is very kind and helpful that I felt a little bit flattered. It is located in the end of a sub-HuTong that you may have a little problem to find it, but surprise will be surely following your reach. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ It was much better to stay at Kelly's than in just another hotel that could be in any city. Mark was the most helpful and caring "manager" that we have come across over many years of travelling the world. Being close to the subway made getting around Beijing very easy. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Ian Australia
- “ The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff, accomodations and location were all excellent! Train and loads of shops/restaurant are 3minutes away walking, and the workers are more than helpful with directions if you need help finding anything. The decore an staff made me feel like I was at home, which after days of traveling is really nice to come by. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA