Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mark and John our hosts are great guys, and were very helpful and kind. They organized excursions and find bus rides options in remote areas for us. Starting and concluding our trip at the Kelly's Courtyard was a great experience. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Liliane Canada
- “ We loved this little hotel . It is absolutely charming . We were greeted by John who was extremely helpful - we had arranged through friends to hire a car for two days - the driver did not speak english but John encouraged us to call him at any time and he would translate to the driver our requests. John's recommendations were fantastic for site seeing and restaurants were great. I would definitely return here next time I go to Beijing. ”
- 07 May 2015 Diane France
- “ I love this hotel!!! and def will choose this hotel again. good location, excellent atmosphere, everyone are so friendly here. esp. the host, he's so nice. will there be any discount for me next time? :) but there's one thing to complain, it's a little bit hard to find the location, and a little bit scared to come back to hotel when it's dark... ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Traditional Chinese (Qing Dynasty Style) furniture and decoration in the room and the refined breakfast offered in the gleaming sala make the experience here super fancy. The heat and 24h hot water in a private clean bathroom let me enjoy my trip in December in Beijing. Of course the host is very kind and helpful that I felt a little bit flattered. It is located in the end of a sub-HuTong that you may have a little problem to find it, but surprise will be surely following your reach. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous China