Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff, accomodations and location were all excellent! Train and loads of shops/restaurant are 3minutes away walking, and the workers are more than helpful with directions if you need help finding anything. The decore an staff made me feel like I was at home, which after days of traveling is really nice to come by. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent staff. They speak great English & go out of their way to help. Quiet location. Rooms are small but feel very safe. Close to metro. You could not find better hosts. Note - no visible sign on front door - use the st. #. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Daniel and Kristina USA
- “ Kelly Courtyard in an amazing place to stay in Beijing, original and warmfull. We enjoyed a lot the atmosfere and the kindness of the staff. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 MARISE Brazil