Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent staff. They speak great English & go out of their way to help. Quiet location. Rooms are small but feel very safe. Close to metro. You could not find better hosts. Note - no visible sign on front door - use the st. #. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Daniel and Kristina USA
- “ Kelly Courtyard in an amazing place to stay in Beijing, original and warmfull. We enjoyed a lot the atmosfere and the kindness of the staff. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 MARISE Brazil
- “ This establishment is a "hidden" gem. Off the beaten path but within walking distance of the Forbidden City, it is well worth finding and using. It is clean and quaint and was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and Bob, the English speaking manager/concierge, was very helpful and accommodating. He is knowledgeable about the usual tourist areas and has many resources to enable you to get the most of your visit to Beijing. Highly recommended! ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Julie USA