Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was much better to stay at Kelly's than in just another hotel that could be in any city. Mark was the most helpful and caring "manager" that we have come across over many years of travelling the world. Being close to the subway made getting around Beijing very easy. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Ian Australia
- “ The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff, accomodations and location were all excellent! Train and loads of shops/restaurant are 3minutes away walking, and the workers are more than helpful with directions if you need help finding anything. The decore an staff made me feel like I was at home, which after days of traveling is really nice to come by. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent staff. They speak great English & go out of their way to help. Quiet location. Rooms are small but feel very safe. Close to metro. You could not find better hosts. Note - no visible sign on front door - use the st. #. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Daniel and Kristina USA
- “ Kelly Courtyard in an amazing place to stay in Beijing, original and warmfull. We enjoyed a lot the atmosfere and the kindness of the staff. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 MARISE Brazil