Kelowna International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome Gorgerous Staffs! ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Lovely hostel, one of the best that I have been to. Little details everywhere, friendly people. Ideal if you want to make friends because not so much space. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Nadia Canada
- “ The best Hostel I stayed during my Travel throughout Canada! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Henrik Germany
- “ Nice location in a residential area. We arrived by car and with only 2 parking spaces for guests, we were not sure where we were allowed to park our car. Kitchen is pretty well stocked with equipment. Rooms are not locked, might be better for security reasons to install a key/card system. The vibe is really good a the hostel with all the texts/colors. Didn't use the breakfast, because apparently you had to make your own pancake batter. We didn't have the time. Loved the big screen tv! ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Loved the traveler's phrases on the wallls, the guitars and drums available for anyone. Bed was comfortable and washrooms cleaner than most hostels and not too small. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada