Kelowna - SameSun Backpacker Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a reasonable hostel. It was clean and quite close to town. We stayed in a double room which was on the small side, but fine. The bathroom had two doors, one of which connects to the room next door, but was locked. We could hear people next door very clearly in the bathroom. This was a little strange. Free breakfast was a nice touch! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ 2 guys, 1 girl - we were there for may long weekend and had a great time! The hostel was great. Super clean everywhere and it was great having a full kitchen. However, it was a little stupid that the deposit I paid online ($30) wasn't taken off of our payment for the hostel. Apparently it went to hostels.com... I've never had that happen with any other hostel. But otherwise, it was great! ”
- 17 May 2013 Tonie Canada
- “ The staff at this place was great. The location was very central BUT located next to a very busy road which made things somewhat noisy. Noise was a general problem. Though they have a "strict" policy of no noise past 11pm, there were often people in the hallways running and shouting until 2am. There were no staff around to reinfornce the quiet time and if you tried to ask people to quiet down they would only snicker at you and talk about you when you were gone (the walls are paper thin). ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous Canadian