Kensal Green Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you French-speaking-Guy of the staff: you have been so kind and helpful. Battered still clean common space. Maybe the shower in the room doesn't help with privacy. Very good location due to the proximity with the underground station. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anna Chiara Italy
- “ This hostel is a SCAM i found 22 euros missing from my card after 3 weeks i stayed there, and it shows as "now show charge", the thing is that i booked for one night and stayed and payed for that night, basically they have stolen 22 euros from my card. The hostel is dirty, rooms are small, the shower is inside the room, and the room door is constantly open anybody can get in, no security at all. No pans, pots, cutlery and plates, no wifi, no towels for free, everything is very expensive. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Parece que estas en una cárcel apilado, con ruido, no te dan facilidades, te cobran por todo, la señal de wifi fatal, un tipo de seguridad que va de chulo entrando en las habitaciones de golpe sin anunciarse antes de entrar tratando de sorprender a la gente, es mucho más parecido a un albergue para indigentes ante todo, la cocina una repurepugnancia no hacen limpieza parecer que la hubieran abandonado hace varios años sin utensillos para preparar ni para comer en fin el peor sitio que estado. ”
- 03 Feb 2016 Oscar Iván Spain
- “ Big youth hostel so crowded and they don't have time to explain you where are facilities. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 uhlen France
- “ The worst. Even the soap smelled bad. ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden