Kensal Green Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Romanian staffs who are couple steal peaple things everyday and they massage is "if you dont steal, so you are stupid". And the resident homeless peaple of England who live in this hostel they just fallow this rouls and say i steal things becouse staff do! I would appriciate if you set up more security camera in two Kitchens and change those unrelyliable staff for more security. Thanks Fatemeh ghasemi Fatemeh.firstname.lastname@example.org 07419746412 ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous
- “ Thank you French-speaking-Guy of the staff: you have been so kind and helpful. Battered still clean common space. Maybe the shower in the room doesn't help with privacy. Very good location due to the proximity with the underground station. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anna Chiara Italy
- “ This hostel is a SCAM i found 22 euros missing from my card after 3 weeks i stayed there, and it shows as "now show charge", the thing is that i booked for one night and stayed and payed for that night, basically they have stolen 22 euros from my card. The hostel is dirty, rooms are small, the shower is inside the room, and the room door is constantly open anybody can get in, no security at all. No pans, pots, cutlery and plates, no wifi, no towels for free, everything is very expensive. ”
- 04 Apr 2016 Anonymous Italy