Kensal Green Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel has windows facing towards the cemetery, the area looks dodgy. The staff couldn't understand me very well, maybe because of my accent, thought I felt a bit hostile vibes towards me. By the way, I heard people complaining about their things getting stolen there, be aware. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The Romanian staffs who are couple steal peaple things everyday and they massage is "if you dont steal, so you are stupid". And the resident homeless peaple of England who live in this hostel they just fallow this rouls and say i steal things becouse staff do! I would appriciate if you set up more security camera in two Kitchens and change those unrelyliable staff for more security. Thanks Fatemeh ghasemi Fatemeh.email@example.com 07419746412 ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous
- “ Thank you French-speaking-Guy of the staff: you have been so kind and helpful. Battered still clean common space. Maybe the shower in the room doesn't help with privacy. Very good location due to the proximity with the underground station. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anna Chiara Italy