Kenting Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ PROS: Spacious and modern restroom/showers. Five minutes from the Kenting Forest Recreation Area and the beach. On the same street as the night market. Large, clean common area with a great view. Outlets above each bunk. CONS: No convenient outlets in the common area. Small, windowless dorms with a weird, mold-like smell. No maps or tourist information for Kenting. You're on your own. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Arne USA
- “ Nice owner. Everything is very clean. Location is perfect, the night market starts right in front of the hostel. Great value for money! The only negative thing I can say is that the rooms are quite small and are kind of damp because there is no window. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The owner is friendly and helpful and he keeps the place really clean--a big plus in the hostel world. Beds are comfortable and they supply clean bedding. There's no restaurant in hostel--but loads nearby. One negative is AC is only on 5 pm to 9 am--but if you are in the room during the day, just leave the door open. Bring your own soap and shampoo as well. I would definitely stay there again :-) ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada