Keystone House Kings Cross
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very bad in general. We had a room for two which was not supposed to be even for one, we didn't almost fit on foot both of us, it seemed a joke. plus,the heater's did not work and it was freezing, for sure the price did not correspond to the service. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 CARMEN Spain
- “ There is no real rooftop in this hostel. It's the bar really close to the hostel who has one but you can go only if you drink something. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ It is hard to find good value in London city centre in July, and this just proves it. A very very small room that had seen better days, and a tiny tiny bathroom. The hostel over all was quite noisy and busy. Then again; great location close to King's Cross St. Pancras, and lots of restaurants etc around. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous Norway