Keystone House Kings Cross
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had an issue with our power outlets which they resolved really well after a few days. They were more than willing to help us to fix it. I do wish that the floors and showers had been cleaner, there was a lot of dust on our floor (it was basically coated in dust) and the floors of the bathrooms could have been cleaner and the carpets along the halls as well. Overall I would recommend the hostel as the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful and the location was very accessible ”
- 13 Apr 2018 Valerie USA
- “ The Keystone hostel is very good I enjoyed my stay. The place is okay but they just need to but more effort, nobody is perfect every day we get better by trusting God of a change. ”
- 17 Feb 2018 Anonymous England
- “ The dorm I was in had double windows to stave off the London noise, the shared bathrooms got cleaned daily and the staff was really nice and helpful. :) ”
- 20 Jul 2017 Mia Pernille Revaa Norway