Keystone House Kings Cross
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very bad in general. We had a room for two which was not supposed to be even for one, we didn't almost fit on foot both of us, it seemed a joke. plus,the heater's did not work and it was freezing, for sure the price did not correspond to the service. ”
- 12 Nov 2016 CARMEN Spain
- “ There is no real rooftop in this hostel. It's the bar really close to the hostel who has one but you can go only if you drink something. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ It is hard to find good value in London city centre in July, and this just proves it. A very very small room that had seen better days, and a tiny tiny bathroom. The hostel over all was quite noisy and busy. Then again; great location close to King's Cross St. Pancras, and lots of restaurants etc around. ”
- 02 Jul 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ Last time we stayed here had a better room. In this new one, the shower door jammed. And at the peak, internet connection was'nt good. The rest, ok: clean and comfortable. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Great location...close to the Underground and train station. Numerous restaurants, coffee shops, and little markets nearby. Staff was helpful, beds were soft and clean, and the common room kitchen was awesome. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked with a friend at keystone house and it was a great experience for a first time in London. Great location with fast food, starbucks and the St Pancras station. We loved our stay and we will come back for sure. Thank you to keystone house. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous France