Keystone House Kings Cross
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location freindly staff.clean hostel safe.breakfast good for what you pay. No complaints. ”
- 01 Aug 2018 patrick
- “ I had an amazing time here! Kathleen at reception is amazing and should be considered for a position higher than reception! Recommendation, if you book through a website double check with the hostel to make sure your in the same room type ”
- 19 Jul 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ My friend and I had a lovely stay in this hostel, with no complaints. It was clean, easy to access, safe and affordable. ”
- 05 Jul 2018 Lucia USA
- “ The basement was quite dirty and smelled. Road bellow is extremely noisy, with cars, trucks, sirens, alarms and people yellow late into the night doesn’t make for a restful sleep. ”
- 21 Jun 2018 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had an issue with our power outlets which they resolved really well after a few days. They were more than willing to help us to fix it. I do wish that the floors and showers had been cleaner, there was a lot of dust on our floor (it was basically coated in dust) and the floors of the bathrooms could have been cleaner and the carpets along the halls as well. Overall I would recommend the hostel as the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful and the location was very accessible ”
- 13 Apr 2018 Valerie USA
- “ The Keystone hostel is very good I enjoyed my stay. The place is okay but they just need to but more effort, nobody is perfect every day we get better by trusting God of a change. ”
- 17 Feb 2018 Anonymous England