Kha Vi Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We booked a room with a bathroom but were assigned one with no bathroom (and the common bathroom they showed us was filthy and horribly smelly). After insisting we had not paid for, we got a room with a bathroom, however the most basic possible. There was not even a sink, just a toilet and a shower head. There was also no hot water, no windows anywhere… For the same price you can get much better in Phnom Penn! ”
- 02 Jan 2012 Kristina
- “ Rooms are very basic and smelly, There are many other guest houses along the same road for a cheaper price which are much nicer. ”
- 07 Jul 2011 Alexander
- “ there's one staff whose i consider very rude as he went berserk & scolded me publicly when i ask him politely the reason of higher bus fare from PP to HCMC if i buy it directly from them. he should learn good manners. ”
- 23 Feb 2011 Anonymous
- “ really dirty, toilets horrific..leaking and sewage smell! damp room. left asap! ”
- 22 Feb 2011 Aimee
- “ Ok. Quite a lot of small ants, although didn't really bother us. Wifi didn't work properly in the room alhough they advertise it. ”
- 20 Feb 2011 Ilkka