Khammany Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Luang Prabang is a pleasant little town and DO NOT ruin your experience by booking at Khammany Inn. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Stayed one night and switched hostels. Far away from the market but the main problem was that they didn't speak any English. Booked one night online and tried to book another at the desk and it was impossible. Also no mosquito nets in the double bed room so I go quite a few bites even though the weather was very cool. wasn't expecting that. Also no jam with your toast for breakfast. It's either jam and toast or eggs and toast. ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A bit far from the city centre but nothing is too far anyway. Nobody speaks English very well at this hostel but nobody speaks very well English anywhere in Laos anyway. The thing is on my first night I got extremely bitten by bed bugs I had to ask to change rooms. I hope they burnt the bed ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Brazil