Khammany Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff and atmosphere are the best thing in this hostel. Staff is exceedingly helpful and nice: they gave some really good advice on how to make the most out of our stay in Luang Prabang. Location is okay. It's not right in the heart of everything but it's within a reasonable walking distance. Atmosphere was, unlike some other reviews, really nice and quiet and we had a great and peaceful time. Wi-fi worked everywhere and breakfast was good. I recommend it! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ This hostel is clean and the staffs are friendly and helpful. Although the location is not really in down town, but you still can walk to the Night Market, Museum, the Wat that located on the hill, it takes not more then 15 minutes walk, also the 2 rivers, Mekong and Nam Khan, are within walking distance. will stay again at this hostel if i have a chance to come again to Luang Prabang one day.. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Charlotte J. Indonesia
- “ Good place to meet new people, pick up good value tours and relax after a long day. I liked accomodations they offer for very budget travellers - it's just on the big open-air veranda with a balcony, mattresses and small tables and chairs. That's pretty special :) We booked a double though. The hostel is very close to markets/sites/restaurants, you can walk to there within 5-10 minutes. Very social atmosphere. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia