Khammany Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place to meet new people, pick up good value tours and relax after a long day. I liked accomodations they offer for very budget travellers - it's just on the big open-air veranda with a balcony, mattresses and small tables and chairs. That's pretty special :) We booked a double though. The hostel is very close to markets/sites/restaurants, you can walk to there within 5-10 minutes. Very social atmosphere. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ I enjoyed my stay very much, the staff went out of their way to make me comfortable by giving me a private room when they over booked and were helpful with tour suggestions. The smiles were great ! I fell in love, as did most, with the lovely, young Lao owner and recommend this hostel as excellent value for money: low price, both AC & fans, free breakfast, free coffee, tea and filteredwater all day. ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was very helpful, warm and caring! Made us feel very welcomed and taken care of. Overall this our best hostel stay during our trip. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ If you`re a "normal" backpacker, who wants to drink beer till 6am - it`s for you. But if you want to sleep at night, be ready to listen to the shoutings of drunk neighbors next door. Thank for the stuff who took half a price for the room after such a terrible night without sleeping. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia