Khangsar Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a private room. There was mold on the walls, the water was brown (we have stayed in other hotels for less money in Nepal and the water wasn't brown), and there was definitely no pick up from the airport. If you are a couple, stay at a hotel, it will be about the same price and MUCH nicer. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked this hostel for 3 nights. free pick-up was promised. nobody came to the airport or even answered my email. I wanted to stay in a dorm but there was no dormitory just private double bedroomes. bad to get to know new people when you just arrived in a city. Staff had no second key for the rooms so I had to change room twice. Brown water in bath room. Staff charged me more than I actually had to pay for room rate. Provide me a taxi for at least thrice the price you normally have to pay. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Andrea Germany
- “ The guest house provides detailed information to travel around Nepal. We fix our trips with the aids of the local staffs and enjoy the night stay in Kathmandu. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Yu China