Khaosan Baan Thai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were brilliant and made you feel very welcome. I stayed there for three nights and was glad I did. It was a short walk from Khosan Road (about 6 mins) so you weren't in the thick of it. Highly recommended. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Jamie England
- “ We arrived at the hostel earlier than our check in time, but the receptionist switched our room so that we could check in early at no additional cost - excellent service and staff, very clean! ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Nadine South Africa
- “ A good location - with friendly, welcoming staff. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean and comfortable hostel, very good value for money and great if you are only in Bangkok for a short time. The staff were lovely and helpful. Bit of a walk to get to the main attractions in the old city but on the whole in a good location. ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous England