Khaosan Baan Thai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location,very helpful staff and delicious breakfast...first time here and i recomended for guest who want to short holiday ^^ ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ We had a great stay at this hostel, the staff was realy helpfull and always smiling. They even let us shower before going to the airport the last night that we were not staying in the hostel any more. Also they cooked breakfast 15' earlier the day we had a tour. I really recomend this hostel. It is 10' walking slowly to khao san road, so you actually get to sleep here ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The staff were brilliant and made you feel very welcome. I stayed there for three nights and was glad I did. It was a short walk from Khosan Road (about 6 mins) so you weren't in the thick of it. Highly recommended. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Jamie England
- “ We arrived at the hostel earlier than our check in time, but the receptionist switched our room so that we could check in early at no additional cost - excellent service and staff, very clean! ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Nadine South Africa
- “ A good location - with friendly, welcoming staff. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean and comfortable hostel, very good value for money and great if you are only in Bangkok for a short time. The staff were lovely and helpful. Bit of a walk to get to the main attractions in the old city but on the whole in a good location. ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous England