Khaosan Baan Thai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were so helpful and very kind! Overall the hostel was clean and quiet as it is situated towards the end of the road, away from the busy street. There's also a coffee shop outside if you're craving for an iced caramel macchiato (: In addition, it is near the phra athit pier where you can take a boat ride to near by landmarks/tourist spots. They do serve breakfast, however I didn't get a chance to try it so I can't make any claims if it was decent. Shower rooms were clean everyday! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Renee USA
- “ Good location,very helpful staff and delicious breakfast...first time here and i recomended for guest who want to short holiday ^^ ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ We had a great stay at this hostel, the staff was realy helpfull and always smiling. They even let us shower before going to the airport the last night that we were not staying in the hostel any more. Also they cooked breakfast 15' earlier the day we had a tour. I really recomend this hostel. It is 10' walking slowly to khao san road, so you actually get to sleep here ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The staff were brilliant and made you feel very welcome. I stayed there for three nights and was glad I did. It was a short walk from Khosan Road (about 6 mins) so you weren't in the thick of it. Highly recommended. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Jamie England
- “ We arrived at the hostel earlier than our check in time, but the receptionist switched our room so that we could check in early at no additional cost - excellent service and staff, very clean! ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Nadine South Africa
- “ A good location - with friendly, welcoming staff. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 Anonymous England