Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only if you want to party and come back completely drunk for a short sleep. Cleanliness ? Horrible and the smell :-( ”
- 29 Mar 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Nice place for backpackers Not on khaosan road but right next to it which is better Because Then you Can sleep We ordered two deluxe double beds for two nights For 1760 baht, cheaper than expected ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The best cheap choise for solo travellers, who want to rest in own room with own bathroom, but want to stay very close to Khao San. !But! you have to know what to expect from 10euros room - really small, with no window, but clean and relatively comfortable. Socket, pegs, hanger, bedside table and 1,5size bed are not always the norm in this price category as well, so I was pleasantly surprised. And i liked the violet interieur :-). ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic