Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is great - just off the Khao San Road so you're close enough without being kept up at night. It's dirt cheap but then so are lots of hostels in Thailand...the room was stuffy and small but fine, small ensuite bathroom/wet room. Night staff were lovely, day staff less so, there's no common area but there is an air-conned Indian restaurant downstairs which always smells good. Everything you need within walking distance of the hostel. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Lucienne England
- “ Nice hostel, and definitely good value for money, only thing is there wifi very seldom works, but the staff are very friendly and helpful. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Daniel Australia
- “ Very nice staff and great indian food. I would go there anytime again. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Agnes Germany
- “ Right on Khaosan road. Excellent staff. Beds are a bit firm, but alright. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Kristen USA
- “ there are no windows in the room. the bed was filthy. the food was nice and the staff friendly. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 flavio Switzerland
- “ I stayed there for some days. I found the room very closed, there was no air inside of the room, the air conditioner was broken, the ventilator was ok, the bed clothes had bad smell like mold, my clothes started being in that way, because there was no air, no window, there was no place to wash the teeth, no sink, I noticed all bedroons were in this way, I payed a bedroon just for me, the bed was very hard, it was not confortable, better sleep on the floor, the restaurant was good.close to Khao S ”
- 09 Oct 2014 GLAUCE Brazil