Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Right on Khaosan road. Excellent staff. Beds are a bit firm, but alright. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Kristen USA
- “ there are no windows in the room. the bed was filthy. the food was nice and the staff friendly. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 flavio Switzerland
- “ I stayed there for some days. I found the room very closed, there was no air inside of the room, the air conditioner was broken, the ventilator was ok, the bed clothes had bad smell like mold, my clothes started being in that way, because there was no air, no window, there was no place to wash the teeth, no sink, I noticed all bedroons were in this way, I payed a bedroon just for me, the bed was very hard, it was not confortable, better sleep on the floor, the restaurant was good.close to Khao S ”
- 09 Oct 2014 GLAUCE Brazil
- “ very hard bed, nice location, OK place to stay a few nice for exploring the city ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The location is very strategic. Thank you for Rajish ( night staff) the most friendly staff. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The staff is really nice and helpfull... the rooms really need a refurbishment... some have no window and it is too hot to sleep there... the hostel has a really good location but the apartments are dirty and used... the owner needs to do a lot of redecoration... it is not a good hostel standard :( ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous Austria