Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An incredible hostel!! Keina, Ami, Aika, Yoshiki, Ken, Yutaka and Takumi are great guys! ”
- 29 Nov 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The perfect stay for the last days of our holidays! Just a pity about the cockroach in the toilet (ewww), but then again, it is a more common animal in Japan than where I come from I guess... ”
- 27 Oct 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great staff working here, they keep the place clean, well maintained and are happy to help you with anything you need. The other guest were friendly too, and the common room had a good atmosphere. The location is pretty good, although I found out there are probably more central locations in Tokyo. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Big lockers, great location right next to Senso-ji, awesome staff (thanks for helping me practice my Japanese, Rina!), great kitchen, very social atmosphere in the common room with tons of posters describing everything nearby, and a Super Nintendo with Mario Kart. I'd love a desk to work with my computer someplace more private than the common room, but I really have no other complaints. I'll be back next time I'm nearby! ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in the Khaosan Kabuki in Asakusa and it was awesome. Khaosan actually has a few chains around the area and they want you to go to their bar in one of their hostels. At first, I thought this was odd/strange but it is a great idea because everyone from the Khaosan chains are there for the same reason, to drink and socialize. My stay was memorable because of the people I met. Ami who was one of the bartenders also worked at Kabuki. She is an awesome person to speak to and to know. ”
- 24 May 2016 Jisu USA
- “ Great experience at the Khaosan Tokyo, the team is incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is very close to the Asakusa line, which gives easy access to city center(s). The neighbourhood is pleasant, very active, with a lot of shopping. There is a permanent street market in front of the nearby Senso-Ji temple, which is nice for tourists :-) Hi to Ami, Keina, Yoshiki, Mio and Aika !!! ^_^ I which you guys the best, you are great ! ”
- 23 May 2016 Eric Belgium