Khaosan Tokyo Ninja
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Be prepared if you book the cabin bed dorms and are bringing heavy luggage. The rooms are on the 4th and 5th floors. Other than that, the location is convenient, literally a 30-second walk from the C4 exit of Bakurocho Station. Hop on the JR Sobu Line Rapid to Tokyo Station and transfer from there to reach the many parts of Tokyo easily. No need for lockers as the cabin beds have locks themselves, but it gets stuffy inside with the doors closed. Also, the top bunks are very creaky. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in the 20 bed dorm which is on the top floor and there is no lift, but other than that everything was amazing! The best staff ever. Love the pod sleepers. So comfy ! ”
- 05 May 2014 Jacqueline Canada
- “ Great place! Great staff! ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ Tokyo Ninja was a nice place, quiet when it should be, staff was helpful. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great, very friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Dieu Thu Thi Denmark
- “ This hostel was great! Right by a subway station, close to a lot. It was clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and most of all, it was secure. I had no worries about my luggage with the cabin-room style. The beds all lock on their own, so you don't even need a locker. I will definitely be staying again in the future, and recommend this place to everyone. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Kristen USA