Khaosan Tokyo Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in 5 different Khaosan hostels during my stay in Tokyo (all except Kabuki). All of them had very friendly and helpful staff. Asakusa, the old Tokyo, where all the Khaosan are located is far from the party areas and there is no metro after midnight. Everything looks old and in bad condition. Definitely sub par compared to the other khaosan. It could really do with some renovations. Luggage room is not locked and unattended. But it's cheaper than the others. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Matthieu France
- “ Thank you! It's been a lovely stay at Khaosan Tokyo Original for the four nights I had in Tokyo. The only regret I had was having to leave the hostel and not being able to stay there longer. Thanks for the check-out gift as well! ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Patrick Singapore
- “ cramped and disorganized, random boxes of supplies in the room. only one shower. i didn't feel comfortable at all here; just like they were giving the bare minimum of a bed. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Rebecca Canada
- “ Very nice river view in our twin private! The city noise didn't bother me but it's there all the time. Just enough room for two backpackers. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The hostel staff are really friendly, helpful and they try to create a home environment which makes your stay more personal, and the location of the hotel is so close to Asakusa Metro Ginza line that it's worth it. However the hotel space is extremely tiny, guests enter straight into the kitchen/ common area when first walk into the hostel, because there's no space for reception. The facilities at the hotel (shower, kitchen etc) are quite old but the staff in general do a good job in cleaning. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia