Khaosan Tokyo Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A bed to sleep in. Very small rooms. Barely fit a medium luggage in the twin bedroom. Mixed dorm was roomier but not by much. Bedding was nice though. I slept very comfortably. Common area is small too. The building and renovations are older. Good place to sleep but not much else. Very close to subway station. Street is a little quiet but it's a short 5 minute walk. Safety wasn't a concern. Lots of stairs and no elevator (staff help carry but aren't always around). Complimentary origami! ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great staff. Very nice atmosphere. Very good location. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ I stayed in 5 different Khaosan hostels during my stay in Tokyo (all except Kabuki). All of them had very friendly and helpful staff. Asakusa, the old Tokyo, where all the Khaosan are located is far from the party areas and there is no metro after midnight. Everything looks old and in bad condition. Definitely sub par compared to the other khaosan. It could really do with some renovations. Luggage room is not locked and unattended. But it's cheaper than the others. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Matthieu France