Khaosan Tokyo Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are kindly, the room is small but neatly. One advantage of this hostel is it's location, which is close to Kaminarimon for about 5 minutes walk, and the metro Asakusa station is for about 3 minutes, you can also see the Sumidagawa in the hostel. If one who wanna save money, this hostel could be a good choice. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel itself is old and outdated and felt a bit cramped. However, the people that run the hostel are amazingly nice and generous. They provided free food and drink for the fireworks viewing and made sure everyone had a good time. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staffs were nice, tenants were nice, transportation was super convenient for its location was right between 2 subway startions. And you don't need to worry about food at all, there were so many restaurants either cheap or expensive nearby. A simple guide would be provided, and simple cooking tools were also available. But we were not happy with their facilities, the house was surprisingly old and making us feel not clean and comfortable, worse than the photos. Sometimes got awful smells. ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Anonymous China