Khaosan Tokyo Original
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very pleasant stay at the Kaosan Hostel. The hostel is close to the Ginza Metro Line and a start for all kind of trips. Also nice was het Chinese Quarters near by. ”
- 06 May 2017 martin Netherlands
- “ The staff are kindly, the room is small but neatly. One advantage of this hostel is it's location, which is close to Kaminarimon for about 5 minutes walk, and the metro Asakusa station is for about 3 minutes, you can also see the Sumidagawa in the hostel. If one who wanna save money, this hostel could be a good choice. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel itself is old and outdated and felt a bit cramped. However, the people that run the hostel are amazingly nice and generous. They provided free food and drink for the fireworks viewing and made sure everyone had a good time. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA