Khaosan Tokyo Samurai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff, clean facilities, great location, easy to get on trains and close to shops and restaurants. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I choose Khaosan because I had a wonderful experience in Khaosan Kyoto, comparatively Kyoto has a much better space, this one is really Tokyo cramp style. But the rest are as good, I really like it. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Close to train station, attraction, restaurant and mini market ”
- 30 Mar 2013 July Indonesia
- “ The staff at Khaosan Samurai went out of their way to assist me in bookings for local shows, as well as in setting up social events to make my stay more enjoyable. The facilities were clean and secure far beyond what I would have expected for the price, and I would recommend the Khaoson Hostels to anyone I know travelling to Japan. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 David Canada
- “ We were very happy with this hostel. Originally booked for 3 in a mixed dorm, but had to cancel 1, so they put us in a twin (2 beds) room for the same cost. They also didn't care that we called in the afternoon on the check-in day to arrange late check in. Overall, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room, as well as the toilets and showers, were very clean, and it was nice to have the private shower rooms instead of the community shower you'd get at a similarly priced capsule ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Patrick USA