Khaosan Tokyo Samurai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing price for a 2-bed private room - less per person than the dorms in most other hostels I looked at. Attractive entry and reception area. Bunk in private room doesn't have curtains but hanging a sheet gave enough privacy on the lower bed. Vending machine with cheap drinks. The showers on my floor smelled like mildew which is the only thing I didn't like about this otherwise awesome hostel. Just make sure you go over the BLUE bridge and not the RED one when coming out of the subway. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved this place! It's a littehaven from the city but still close enough to everything. Everyone there was super friendly and loved the atmosphere. :) ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ - Extremely hard beds. A cleaner or just an idiotic visitor cleaning(drying) the showers at 01.00am with a hair dryer every day, so much for saving electricity.. + Cheap, good location with easy access to all the lines you'll need in Tokyo. Great staff! Good AC on the rooms. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Basic Double Bed Private room was cramped but did the job for one night. Staff was friendly and hostel itself ok but wouldn't stay for more than a couple of nights. ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ - room is quite small - I have been to many hostels but this was the worst mattress in an European styled room I've ever had, pls buy new ones! - wifi connection in the whole building is bad ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous Germany