Khaosan Tokyo Samurai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay, if fact returned for another 3 days…Great staff that s very helpful, Hostel is in a good location in Akasuka, if you're here to party then this isn't your place or area but if your really want to enjoy tokyo and Japan then this is a ggod place to start. Its in a residential area, Close to train station and water taxi, Sky Tree tower and other attractions. My only negative is the noise of the hair dryers as theres no door and it seems they are constantly running! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 David USA
- “ Staff are super friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are clean, as is the entire hostel. There is a kitchen + living area that is handy, in case you feel like cooking your own meals! Asakusa is a wonderful part of Tokyo - it's much quieter but there are some lovely sites to be seen. Make sure you eat at the nearby Ramen shop a few blocks from the hostel, they serve an awesome bowl of Tonkotsu with kae-dama for only 500 yen, and it tastes amazing! Khaosan Samurai were awesome! ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice staff, clean facilities, great location, easy to get on trains and close to shops and restaurants. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I choose Khaosan because I had a wonderful experience in Khaosan Kyoto, comparatively Kyoto has a much better space, this one is really Tokyo cramp style. But the rest are as good, I really like it. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia