Khaosan Tokyo Samurai
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying at Khaosan Tokyo Samurai. The hostel is in Asakusa, a very lively and picturesque neighborhood. The bunkbeds are decorated in a traditional style and you get more privacy than in your usual hostel, which is very nice. The staff is very kind and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 12 Aug 2019 Victoria Italy
- “ Thank you again for taking care of my postal so I can get it when I arrive. ”
- 17 Nov 2018 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This was a great place to stay. Very convenient to Tokyo Metro and Senso-ji, and the surrounding area was quiet. ”
- 20 Mar 2018 Douglas USA