Kick Ass Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall great experience. Perfect location. Easy to find and check in. Clean showers. The rooms can get pretty hot though. ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is great! You can meet friendly people from all over the world there, they have a funny daily programm in the hostel bar and you have a big, clean room with an own bathroom (only thing whats missing is a mirror) and cozy beds. Best Hostel ever I'll come back! ”
- 08 May 2016 Kim Germany
- “ The location was excellent, about 15 minutes from the train station and close to many restaurants. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Michelle USA
- “ Having stayed at both Budget Backpackers and Kick Ass Hostels (I think they're the same company or group), I prefer Budget Backpackers. They cook more food at Budget than at Kick Ass, but KA does have food available also. The pool table at Budget is definitely better than the one at Kick Ass, tho both are free. That said, both are great hostels, especially for the price. Very, very clean, unique artwork all over the place, good bathroom facilities. I'll stay at Budget next time though. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Justin USA
- “ Awesome Hostel, would recommend to 100%! ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Room was besides the street it was imposible to sleep for the two nights I stayed. ..I paid £63 it is very very very expensive. .. breakfast locker towels are not included..so I paid a lot of money for nothing. . Showers were dirty at the morning and at aftermoon and night, too. Bar upstairs was ok. Room not smell very good but it was big!. Y the location is ok! ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Argentina