Kicking Horse Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great time! Everything we needed! ”
- 12 Jan 2015 robert Canada
- “ This is nice place. If you okay with hostels - book now, don't waste your time in finding motel. They also have private rooms available if you lucky. They have a BBQ / open fire area, so even in coldy winter evenings you can socialize near the fire outside. The host is a very nice single lady, easy to talk about anything. Quick tip: book via the phone to save couple bucks. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ This was the cutest hostel I have ever stayed in. It's tiny, but it's really cosy. The hostess put up funny notes everywhere and it really feels like a little home away from home. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Sarie Belgium