Kicking Horse Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great time! Everything we needed! ”
- 12 Jan 2015 robert Canada
- “ This is nice place. If you okay with hostels - book now, don't waste your time in finding motel. They also have private rooms available if you lucky. They have a BBQ / open fire area, so even in coldy winter evenings you can socialize near the fire outside. The host is a very nice single lady, easy to talk about anything. Quick tip: book via the phone to save couple bucks. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ This was the cutest hostel I have ever stayed in. It's tiny, but it's really cosy. The hostess put up funny notes everywhere and it really feels like a little home away from home. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Sarie Belgium
- “ Tanya the owner of the hostel is what makes this hostel . She is very personable with wonderful character. Only stayed the one night good solid comfortable bunks. Good atmosphere around the campfire at night with the other guests and Tanya also joined us . Would definately recommend this place. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Sharon Canada