Kiev Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely amazing. A common room, which is really cozy and common - a place, that will make you feel like at home just right after you arrive. Great, hospitable staff, always ready to help and talk with you. Good location - aroung 20-25minutes by walk from the main train station. And very welcoming owner - Yaroslav - who, with his individual approach to every visitor - tries to make his stay as comfortable as possible. Thanks a lot Yaroslaw and see you some time in the future! ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ hostels is a bit far away from city center, but everything else is just great! ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Loved staying here! Great staff, super helpful, went out of their way to chat and even drive us to the market for an adventure! ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Mark USA
- “ Very helpful staff. ”
- 30 May 2015 Carey USA