Kiez Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kiez Hostel was amazing. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staffs were also very kind. You won't be able to find any better/cheaper hostel with this value. ”
- 26 Dec 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was a truly wonderful stay! Keep up the good atmosphere! :) ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ I absolutely loved my stay at art hostel. It's super clean and we felt very secure. We ended up getting in way past our check in time because our flight was delayed and Kathi kindly waited till 1130pm for us! The hostel is near everything you need. It's 5 mins from warshauer train station which will take you everywhere and Berlin, and the neighbourhood it's located has tons of restaurants and bars. I would stay here every time I'm in Berlin! ”
- 13 May 2016 Brittany Canada
- “ I felt so very welcomed at Art-Hostel... The owner and staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and invited me to participate in hostel activities... It's a nice, clean and cozy place... I stayed for a week and wish it could have been longer! :) ”
- 04 May 2016 Mark USA