Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor facilities, great location. Will be hard to find because it is located inside the medina, but just look for baba ftouh and the pharmacy as stated in the instructions. there is only a couple showers for a lot of people, and most rooms don't have windows. felt very stuffy and there were bed bugs when i went. however, the staff was very attentive and looked into the problem. you definitely get what you paid for. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very clean and the atmosphere is great. I forgot my bag inside the car that took us to the desert and the staff from hostel was very nice, they found my bag very quickly and they gave me back in a few minutes. The staff is very friendly!!! I recommend this hostel :) ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Nayara Brazil
- “ Very good hostel. Breakfast every morning and good service :) ”
- 28 Jan 2013 jonas Sweden