Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money hostel in the heart of the Medina. Houda and Hisham served a really good breakfast! ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Good hostel with great atmosphere and friendly staff. I like everything except the hostel needs more cooking facilities. No bowls and only two old cooking pots made my cooking experience unpleasant. Zakarias is a very helpful person, made me feel like home and the ladies are very hard working. Everytime i see them they are doing something. Hostel is close to the square and it is hard to find the first time. I would come back if i visit marrakesh. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Staff was very nice and helpful. The location was difficult to find (as always in Morocco), the price beats everything. ”
- 10 Feb 2016 Anonymous Germany