Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was fine-- not great, but not terrible. My biggest problem was the complete lack of air circulation. I was there in chilly april and it was HOT and humid inside compared to the other hostel I stayed at in Marrakech (both were the "traditional" buildings, but the other had an open roof ). I'm also certain that my mattress was stuffed with paper and not a proper mattress. The atmosphere was nice, and people were social, though. Also dont really know how honest the housekeeping is. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Kif kif was amazing. The workers were chill and kind, the rooftop was gorgeous and I made incredible friends. Brilliant vibes. Rest assured knowing you'll have a great stay. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anne Marie Italy
- “ The best is the location, 2 minutes from Jamaâ El Fna Square. The place is run by about 3 guys who do everything to create the good atmosphere. They give you a map and tells you where everything is. - Then comes the breakfast included in the allready realy low price. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous Sweden