Kilkenny Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a great stay here. The staff are the most helpful lovely people and the hostel has really nice vibes.The beds were clean and the common room and kitchen were good craic. ”
- 03 May 2014 Laura Ireland
- “ The water in the showers on the top floor where we were (which are a bit unusual in that they have two coed showers next to each other) kept fluctuating from scalding hot to freezing cold. Also, the water for the laundry must have been very, very hot as well as our clothes shrunk a bit. Otherwise, it was a great place, though. Lots of space in the rooms, nice pub across the street, quiet, friendly staff. Besides the water situation, it was definitely one of the best hostels where we stayed. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Seth USA
- “ Good Hostel, cheap parking a three minute walk away. Good value! But it is in the centre of town, and there was a shop- alarm going off every few hours. Other then that, I found this to be a very good hostel. ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Vegard Norway