Killarney Railway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very conveniently placed being so close to the bus station. The laundry was done for 5€ only. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous France
- “ It is very easy to miss if you are driving, but all you have to do is ask one of the locals and they will be glad to show you the way. Parking is a bit tight for those who are used to large parking spaces. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The bad reviews are bogus! Bathroom, showers & rooms were all clean. Only downside is kitchen has no oven, only stovetop. Also there is a church nearby that has VERY loud bells that ring at 7:45am and 9:45am every day -- earplugs don't help. Aside from that the hostel was no different than others I've stayed in for that price. If you want silence and spotless facilities, get a hotel! Good value for the money spent. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Kyra Canada
- “ Beds aren't confortable. It says that you have a parking, but there is only a few so we had to park at the mall parking lot, which you have to payfor from 10am to 6pm. In the morning, only toasts and jam are included. There was so many people at the same time in the kitchen, waiting for the only toaster! ”
- 25 May 2015 anny-france
- “ Centrally located. Free parking. Friendly staff. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA