Killarney Railway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Centrally located. Free parking. Friendly staff. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in a large 4-bed ensuite room that had good space for a family. Even being full of people, including a large school group, the hostel seemed quiet during the night. Beds are not very comfortable. Kitchen is adequate for basic needs but more frequent fridge cleaning is needed. Ensuite bathroom was good. Great location for visiting Killarney and surrounding areas. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very dirty place and to expensive for the conditions they offer. ”
- 27 May 2014 Bruno Portugal
- “ Very quick walk from train/bus station. Easy walk to downtown. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Clean and quiet hostel. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ great location, met some nice people ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed many times at the hostel & have always enjoyed previous stays. Maybe this was just a bad experience (which happens) although I must say I felt v.uncomfortable when 1 particular guest kept tormenting me for money as he was drinking vodka with others in the dining room. He caused a nuisance and sounded local and may be a long term resident. If left go unchecked I've no doubt that you will lose return guests/repeat business from people like me unless he is warned to behave or be evicted! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland