Killarney Railway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bad reviews are bogus! Bathroom, showers & rooms were all clean. Only downside is kitchen has no oven, only stovetop. Also there is a church nearby that has VERY loud bells that ring at 7:45am and 9:45am every day -- earplugs don't help. Aside from that the hostel was no different than others I've stayed in for that price. If you want silence and spotless facilities, get a hotel! Good value for the money spent. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Kyra Canada
- “ Beds aren't confortable. It says that you have a parking, but there is only a few so we had to park at the mall parking lot, which you have to payfor from 10am to 6pm. In the morning, only toasts and jam are included. There was so many people at the same time in the kitchen, waiting for the only toaster! ”
- 25 May 2015 anny-france
- “ Centrally located. Free parking. Friendly staff. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in a large 4-bed ensuite room that had good space for a family. Even being full of people, including a large school group, the hostel seemed quiet during the night. Beds are not very comfortable. Kitchen is adequate for basic needs but more frequent fridge cleaning is needed. Ensuite bathroom was good. Great location for visiting Killarney and surrounding areas. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA