Killarney Railway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked a double bed private and paid 52 euro for a very tiny, not clean and mouldy smelling room. Shower door were broken and partially replaced with a curtain. There were only 2 electric sockets but one didn't work so we had had to charge one of the phones outside. The common kitchen was so tiny to accommodate all people, only 2 toasters and massive queue to get to it. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ Never again!!! ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Paulina Poland
- “ Close to Killarney town centre, good location if you are planning hiking trips in the National Park. Rooms were clean, the staff was friendly. Unfortunately there was a group of drunk guys staying in the room next to mine that seemed to be trying to destroy the hostel every night. And more plugs to charge phones etc. in the rooms, especially close to the beds, would have been useful, but generally speaking I had a good stay :). ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Senta Germany
- “ The location is excellent but the beds aren't comfortables. The hostel is a little bit cold ”
- 31 Mar 2016 María Estela Spain
- “ Rooms were clean, Beds were quite comfortable. Cars park right next to the Private Rooms which could be irritating if you are bothered by noise. But overall staff were friendly and we had a very fun time. :) ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Sean Ireland
- “ The staff were the most at-home feeling staff I've had thus far on our travels. They were incredibly helpful and easy to ask. The facilities were great too, but watch out, as we had the comfortable beds and others were fairly wirey. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Melanie Canada