Killarney Railway Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very noisy, kitchen too small for amount of guests. Room good size and WiFi worked well ”
- 25 Mar 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Not very clean but centerally located ”
- 16 Mar 2017 Andrea Germany
- “ Muita coisa a melhorar. Só pegamos porque estávamos desesperados. Lugar sujo, cheiro ruim, banheiros horríveis , sem estacionamento, café da manhã pobre, sem lugar para deixar mala, difícil carregar celular. Recepção noturna legal. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is more of a halfway house with people living there. It is not a good environment for people on holiday to stay in . There was a mouse in my room and none of the staff cared or offered any kind of surprise. The room was dirty, wasn't provided with the towels as promised . Overall I had a really bad experience here and would not recommend ! ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I booked a double bed private and paid 52 euro for a very tiny, not clean and mouldy smelling room. Shower door were broken and partially replaced with a curtain. There were only 2 electric sockets but one didn't work so we had had to charge one of the phones outside. The common kitchen was so tiny to accommodate all people, only 2 toasters and massive queue to get to it. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous Poland