Killarney Sugan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed in Killarney two nights while touring across Ireland, and wanted to stay in a new spot each night. The Sugan was a unique, cozy little hostel right in the heart of a bustling downtown. Definitely geared towards backpackers, and we some trouble finding a parking spot down the road. Private ensuite room with a comfy bed but no heat, as register did not work. Shower is the push-button kind and had very, very low pressure. Great staff and a cool little place to hang out for a night. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Kirk USA
- “ The satff didn't remember we were coming, so they had already booked our room for someoneelse... Anyway, as the hostel was almost empty, they accepted to put us 3 alone in an 8 bed-dorm. It was not so clean, but globaly ok. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Stayed in the private room and it was really cozy and comfortable. The host was really happy and helpful. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Tim USA
- “ I had a great stay at the hostel and must say that it was the one with the greatest atmosphere I ever saw. The staff was super-friendly and helpful at all times. A small disadvantage pose the Wifi, which went down every now and then, and the rather limited time the radiator was on. But when I visit Killarney again, I'll surely stay at Sugan! ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany