Killarney Sugan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very centrally located, the guy who works there is great, had lots of good tips/information on where to go, what to do. We also were able to rent bikes from there. Regarding cleanliness- no concerns other than my friend's blanket smelled bad. The rooms and bathrooms were otherwise clean. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Evguenia USA
- “ looked cool from the outside and had a funky vibe in the common areas. the bedroom areas were very plain. we had a very tiny double. I know our suitcases are large but with them both on the floor, there was no more floor space. the shower was a push button which has seemed typical in many showers but is still annoying. the bathroom sink was tiny. The weirdest part was the hours. The wifi, electricity in the kitchen, and hot water shut off at a certain time. it was inconvenient. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Maybe change the paint scheme in some of the rooms. The wall in the double ensuite we stayed in was potentialy neausiating. A wonderful hostel nontheless. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Samuel Ireland
- “ Stayed in Killarney two nights while touring across Ireland, and wanted to stay in a new spot each night. The Sugan was a unique, cozy little hostel right in the heart of a bustling downtown. Definitely geared towards backpackers, and we some trouble finding a parking spot down the road. Private ensuite room with a comfy bed but no heat, as register did not work. Shower is the push-button kind and had very, very low pressure. Great staff and a cool little place to hang out for a night. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Kirk USA