Killarney Sugan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ while the facilities were indeed clean their age implied otherwise; mattress was uncomfortable; sink in double room was good; decor was more cosy than in the other hostel in town I stayed at ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Heidi Germany
- “ The hostel had a great location and that was about it... The room we had had a awful bed, smelt musty and was very noisy with doors slamming all day/night. The doorbell rings in the whole hostel every time someone checks-in or rents a bike. The shower was mostly cold with a few seconds of warm water. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Matthew
- “ Electricity in the kitchen turns off at 10pm, which apparently is where the WiFi router is, so no WiFi after 10pm even in the common room, not to mention, NO WIFI IN ROOMS! Shower is awful push button and they do not provide towels. Breakfast was toast only, we did without. Killarney as a city is forgettable and over run by tourists and tour busses. I feel that the listing falsely advertised the hostel by showing the entrance and common room which are not a reflection of the hostel by far. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA