Killarney Sugan Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel had a great location and that was about it... The room we had had a awful bed, smelt musty and was very noisy with doors slamming all day/night. The doorbell rings in the whole hostel every time someone checks-in or rents a bike. The shower was mostly cold with a few seconds of warm water. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Matthew
- “ Electricity in the kitchen turns off at 10pm, which apparently is where the WiFi router is, so no WiFi after 10pm even in the common room, not to mention, NO WIFI IN ROOMS! Shower is awful push button and they do not provide towels. Breakfast was toast only, we did without. Killarney as a city is forgettable and over run by tourists and tour busses. I feel that the listing falsely advertised the hostel by showing the entrance and common room which are not a reflection of the hostel by far. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very centrally located, the guy who works there is great, had lots of good tips/information on where to go, what to do. We also were able to rent bikes from there. Regarding cleanliness- no concerns other than my friend's blanket smelled bad. The rooms and bathrooms were otherwise clean. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Evguenia USA
- “ looked cool from the outside and had a funky vibe in the common areas. the bedroom areas were very plain. we had a very tiny double. I know our suitcases are large but with them both on the floor, there was no more floor space. the shower was a push button which has seemed typical in many showers but is still annoying. the bathroom sink was tiny. The weirdest part was the hours. The wifi, electricity in the kitchen, and hot water shut off at a certain time. it was inconvenient. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA