Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was great. Booking online was kind of confusing - I was wanting to book the four bed room because I was traveling with two others, but it kept telling me that only the 6-bed was available so I just booked that. When we arrived, however, they had automatically booked us in the 4-bed private room, which was awesome and such a pleasant surprise. Shows that they really pay attention to the bookings as they come in. Room was secure, facilities clean, staff helpful and friendly. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Laura
- “ Had an amazing time down in the Aran Islands again. Hostel is located a few hundred meters from the pier which is handy if you have a few bags. The rooms were nice with hot showers, breakfast in the morning and more importantly for me all day tea :) Great staff (Conor) who gave great advice on the best places to go on the island. Go raibh míle maith agaibh. Sean agus Maebh ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Sean Ireland
- “ Good hostel! But please do not cover the mattresses in plastic! :) ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Michael Felix Germany
- “ It's really beautiful. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Nadine