Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a fantastic stay at the hostel & the staff were so welcoming and helpful! We were welcomed at reception by Kevin, who gave us tips on the best sites to see and activities to do, plus free vouchers for Dun Aongus! The hostel is adjoined to Joe Mac's, a lovely pub full of character with a warm cosy fire, just what you need at end of a long day cycling. The rooms were spotless, comfortable beds, bathroom was modern w/ power shower. Free breakfast & brilliant atmosphere! Thanks Kevin & co. :) ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Siobhan Ireland
- “ Again, add a little bit of place to charge our electronic devices would be great. The welcome was awesome! Free pizza and beer night ! And the pub crawl was pretty cool! Had a great time there! ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Dominic Canada
- “ Very accommodating hostel. Perfect stay on the island. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA