Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great little hostel for a stay on the island. Good prices and very friendly staff. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ quite expensive for what you get... rooms, kitchen and living room are not very clean. Staff is friendly, but is mainly busy having fun themselves. A dirty towel and garbage (empty bottles) that were lying around in my dormroom when I arrived, were still in the room when I left (two days later). ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Netherlands
- “ This hostel is very excellent!! All staffs are very friendly and Kind. Actually I had my plan for two nights, but I stayed 1 more day! And host is vert funny and nice person! so everyone is very nice and good! Inish mor has a great landscape. There are great cliffs, nice beach and lovely hills. So I could took happy times. I recommend all people in Galway and who will go to Galway. I hope to go there again next summer. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very nice hostel, few steps from ferry. Great staff. My room was quite small but nice and clean. There is a big and well organized common kitchen and the outdoor sitting. The hostel is well located near bike-hire in the main island village. The island is really amazing, definitely go there :) ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Peter Slovakia