Kim Ngan Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What an awesome place! Right in the center of De Tham Street and around the corner of lively and busy Bu Vien Street with lots of bars, restaurants and touring companies, it is a quiet place despite all the bustle. The owner Kim and her family are really friendly and helpful. All-round great experience! ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Senta Germany
- “ Great location, across from bus tour office. Owner must meet in street; otherwise you will never find the guesthouse. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very functional.. location is absolutely perfect, half a minute away from the core backpackers' area.. the owners of the guesthouse go an extra mile to assist the guests ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous India