Kim Ngan Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very functional.. location is absolutely perfect, half a minute away from the core backpackers' area.. the owners of the guesthouse go an extra mile to assist the guests ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Ms. Kim is AWESOME! ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is located in a very good place, close to the main attractions, and our stay there was very pleasant. Our room was clean and the wifi-connection worked very well. The staff was great and we will definitely recommend the place to others as well. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Very nice hostel with a great helpful hostess who can comunicate in English very well. Clean bathroom with a separate shower and hot water. Located in the very middle of Saigon, but little further from the noisy street. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Agnieszka Poland
- “ This was a great place to stay. The family runs the guesthouse was super nice and helpful! I will definitely stay here again! ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA