Kim Samnang Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've booked a 1 room with A/C. The floor was clean despite some spider webs on walls and ceiling. I slept well despite early construction noise on weekends. I changed room because the first one had mold on the wall and I could smell it (not good for your health). I've booked there because i wanted to do shopping, but I realized that it's too far on foot from the Russian market or the central market. You'll pay around 2$ to go anywhere, one way. I would NOT recommend. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The owner was very helpful with any questions we had. He also helped us book a bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on short notice. Beds were comfortable, air conditioner worked. The third floor porch is a lovely spot to hangout after a long day. ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location of this place is alright. It is not too close to much of anything though. The staff are friendly and always willing to help. ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA