Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very near to Hongdae area as well as the subway, so if you are looking for nightlife, this is your place. Staff is helpful and willing to assist in any way possible. Heated floors for cold nights, hot water, wifi always available. However, facilities are often dirty as no one cleans up after themselves. Cleaning crew threw out my personal belongings one day, even though I had a reservation for 5 more nights. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone but young travelers looking for a good time. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 mauriah USA
- “ about 5 min walk from the Hongik subway station really close to a grocery market for food good wifi on every floor staffs are friend but don't seem to know what to recommend to the visitor only one electric stove in the kitchen good experience overall ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The manager and staff were all very warm and friendly, and we even celebrated one of the staff's birthdays. There is a big common room in the basement with a good wi-fi connection and a new t.v. Many people seemed to be extending their stays. It was also nice to have a locker, since many hostels here seem not to have them. The desk also has electric adapters upon request which was very convenient. This is a great place for late night eating and drinking and is not far from Hong Ik College. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Matthew USA
- “ Wow. amazing place! very clean and closed from the Metro line 2 and Airport Railroad. Very friendly staff!! I recommend 100% this place. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Good experience there. The location is good, very near to the Subway exit. The staff is helpful and the rooms are reasonable. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong