Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is incredible. Just a few mins from Hongik Univ Stn, Exit #4. Area has a Starbucks, 7-11 & many restaurants. If taking a taxi from airport, will cost ~55000 W (which is about $55 CAD) -- if by 'subway, I believe 2500 W (so ~$2.50 CAD). It takes ~30-45 minutes (end of a long day so I forget exactly). Located on a quiet residential street, rooms are clean and facilities are cleaned a few times a day. Common room has 2 PCs, TV, fridge/freezer, washing machines. Free wifi on all floors. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I was actually surprised how great this hostel is for the extremely cheap price! Everything was clean - my female dorm was vacuumed every few days and the trashbins were taken out every day. The communal bathrooms are also cleaned every day (there were two bathroom stalls and two showers). It's also just a 5-8 minute walk from Hongdae Station (exit 4) and the hostel gave clear walking directions. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very near to Hongdae area as well as the subway, so if you are looking for nightlife, this is your place. Staff is helpful and willing to assist in any way possible. Heated floors for cold nights, hot water, wifi always available. However, facilities are often dirty as no one cleans up after themselves. Cleaning crew threw out my personal belongings one day, even though I had a reservation for 5 more nights. Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone but young travelers looking for a good time. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 mauriah USA
- “ about 5 min walk from the Hongik subway station really close to a grocery market for food good wifi on every floor staffs are friend but don't seem to know what to recommend to the visitor only one electric stove in the kitchen good experience overall ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The manager and staff were all very warm and friendly, and we even celebrated one of the staff's birthdays. There is a big common room in the basement with a good wi-fi connection and a new t.v. Many people seemed to be extending their stays. It was also nice to have a locker, since many hostels here seem not to have them. The desk also has electric adapters upon request which was very convenient. This is a great place for late night eating and drinking and is not far from Hong Ik College. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Matthew USA
- “ Wow. amazing place! very clean and closed from the Metro line 2 and Airport Railroad. Very friendly staff!! I recommend 100% this place. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico