Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kimchee hostel is awesome! really greatt location! It is a very quiet place and has a lot of things to do such as video games, darts, and so on. I really enjoyed staying at Kimchee hostels. I definitely recommend you to stay here! ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Minki
- “ The location was ideal..close to shopping areas. Only cash payment accepted. There is a deposit for the key and towels but if you check out before 11am you won't get your refund back. I was there for one night so I had no choice but to lose my deposit. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Trinidad And Tobago
- “ Great hostel! I liked it :) Will return again when i'll come to Korea!! KyungHo was very nice :) The accomodation is pretty cheqap and the place is nearby Hongdae! ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great guesthouse!! Martin was VERY friendly and helpful. Thank you!! ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous England
- “ There are signs everywhere warning about making noise after 10.00 p.m., but you can hear people yelling at all hours of the night and day. I woke to the sounds of very loud guests inside and outside of the hostel. I stayed there three nights and could hear people at midnight, 2.00 a.m., 5.00 a.m., etc.. I was also disappointed in the size of the room. For 40,000 w/night, I could have stayed in a much nicer/bigger motel room or in an apartment from airbnb. Staff were nice, but not the facility ”
- 02 May 2015 Alexander Canada
- “ Great place! Free internet, dart game, PCs, body wash and shampoo in the showers. There is soap (not to be underestimated), it is clean and the staff are friendly. Location is quite good and the area is great. There is a friendly dog that comes by sometimes. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany