Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay here! Very nice staff! Fun, social common area. Big thanks to John for upgrading my room at no additional cost! Will definitely stay here the next time I need a hostel in Seoul! ”
- 04 Feb 2017 Adam Canada
- “ I love this hostel and I stay a lot of times on it. It's a hostel where you get what you pay for, cheap and decent. It can be a little cold in the winter, but in the summer it's great. They have clean bathroom and after 10pm quiet policy although some patrons don't really respect that per usual. Sufficient basement facilities (but they have a lot of entertainment). Staff is good, but Johny being exceptional, very helpful! Tips: If you love to sleep soundly don't take rooms on the 1st floor. ”
- 09 Nov 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ It's really cheap price, friendly but it has some problem(unkind staff, unstable bed) ”
- 04 Oct 2016 Anonymous South Korea