Kinabalu Backpackers Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For a budget backpackers, you actually get a good amount. the rooms are clean and comfortable, the sowers are good. brekkie is basic, but still its included so the value for money here is good. its not a big social, party hostel...nowhere to my knowledge is in KK, but having looked at others in the town..theyre nothng special so why pay upwards of $10 in other places when you can stay here cheap and get just a good stay. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Staff not very friendly. Bed not comfy at all. Pretty loud. Great location. Not much of a breakfast. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Good for a place to stay, clean and enjoyable, friendly staff. Not a particularly good place to meet other travelers. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Jonathan USA
- “ Cozy beds with reasonable price for backpackers. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia