Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was a bit hard to get a long with at times and the facilities where average at best. Had to bring your own toilet paper and breakfast often lacked supplies (use jam ran out and no more was purchased). A metro ride away from copacobana but close enough for a walk to Lapa or Flamengo so the location is alright. Security is also good when the bottom door is closed and they provide lockers in each dorm. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Leon Australia
- “ Basic hostel, but the location is great (v. close to metro station, easy to get to Lapa, Copacabana, Ipanema, Flamengo beach is 5 mins walk away). For the price I have no complaints, and the included breakfast is a good start to the day as well. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Probably thw worse hostel ever, the room had nowhere to put the bags and a person behind the desk who wanted to charge us money for storing our backpacks a couple of hours after checkout even though we paid 50 usd a night for a place like this.. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Max Sweden