King's Joy International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I came over to the hostel on 9/6 to inquire about the wifi. It didn't look like what was described on the website. I booked for two nights to see what it was like. It is true there was a young man here who had lived here for a year. I am not sure if two other young guys do or not. The one young man switched his bottom bunk for mine. While there is some mold near the ceiling, it's quite clean with some in the paper by the trash can. The shower and toilet is from usual wear and tear. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Alan USA
- “ Great location, the lady at the tour desk is amazing. Probably the only one in the hotel who speaks English. Room is clean. Ambiance Feels more like an hotel than an hostel. Price is cheap. They said there is a roof top bar... there is one but never open. Good place to stay. ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Genevieve
- “ Not very nice people; they barely speak english and are not very helpful when you ask something. The good thing about them? So close to everything! ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous Peru
- “ The food offered for breakfast was below-average. if I stay there again I will eat out. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 charles USA