King's Joy International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not very nice people; they barely speak english and are not very helpful when you ask something. The good thing about them? So close to everything! ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous Peru
- “ The food offered for breakfast was below-average. if I stay there again I will eat out. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 charles USA
- “ Stayed 2 nights in a mixed 4 bdr suite and it was good. Location was excellent, walking distance to sights, metro, shops and dining. I never used any amenities/kitchen etc, not even sure they had one, the hostel is a part of a larger hotel and does not have the "backpacking feel" you might look for as a young traveller wanting to make friends. There was always at least one staff member down at the reception that could speak english when I checked in and out, it was very helpful. Happy guest! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff asked us some strange questios saying they were normal, but i know they're not cause i go to Beijing all the time. They didn't seem to know anything about our reservation asking us everything all over again, the when we got to the room, even tough the toilet had the "sterilized" sign on it as we open the lid it was full of pee and tea leftovers. Since they have a good location they dont care much about anything else. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The hotel is located in a very nice street and very very near to tien'an men square and to the subway station. Staff and services were all good. We are happy to have found that place, If I would go back to Beijing I'd surely book king's joy again. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Lavinia Iceland