King's Joy International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not very nice people; they barely speak english and are not very helpful when you ask something. The good thing about them? So close to everything! ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous Peru
- “ The food offered for breakfast was below-average. if I stay there again I will eat out. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 charles USA
- “ Stayed 2 nights in a mixed 4 bdr suite and it was good. Location was excellent, walking distance to sights, metro, shops and dining. I never used any amenities/kitchen etc, not even sure they had one, the hostel is a part of a larger hotel and does not have the "backpacking feel" you might look for as a young traveller wanting to make friends. There was always at least one staff member down at the reception that could speak english when I checked in and out, it was very helpful. Happy guest! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA