King's Joy International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is actually not a hostel, but a cheap hotel with shared rooms. The room was fine, but the door did not close properly, so the cleaning staff always left the room open during the day. The receptionist was unfriendly and unresponsive. Internet connection was only available in the lobby, so people had to stand along the walls. There are definitely better places to stay at in Beijing! ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Great hostel! Great location! It was within walking distance to Tiananmen square and the Forbidden City and the subway. Their Great Wall tour to Mutianyu was awesome! Their locatin is located right around a GREAT shopping district, perfect for getting souveniers & seeing what Old China might have looked like back in the day. My only complaint is that the hotel was unable or unwilling to help me call a taxi to take me to the train station at the end of my stay. ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very easy to get to. LIterally a 5 min walk or so to the subway station and Tiannamen Square. Surrounded by great restaurants, shops, old Beijing city feel and the hostel itself is quite large. No wifi in the rooms unfortunately so only lobby has wifi. And if many people are using it it can be a bit slow but thats normal. But I stayed there 2 times and its so convenient. I will do so again when I am back next time. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA