King's Joy International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Great location! It was within walking distance to Tiananmen square and the Forbidden City and the subway. Their Great Wall tour to Mutianyu was awesome! Their locatin is located right around a GREAT shopping district, perfect for getting souveniers & seeing what Old China might have looked like back in the day. My only complaint is that the hotel was unable or unwilling to help me call a taxi to take me to the train station at the end of my stay. ”
- 01 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very easy to get to. LIterally a 5 min walk or so to the subway station and Tiannamen Square. Surrounded by great restaurants, shops, old Beijing city feel and the hostel itself is quite large. No wifi in the rooms unfortunately so only lobby has wifi. And if many people are using it it can be a bit slow but thats normal. But I stayed there 2 times and its so convenient. I will do so again when I am back next time. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Just 10 minutes walk from Tiananmen. Helpful english-speaking stuff. Def will go there next time! Отличный хостел! В самом сердце Пекина. Недалеко от кольцевой линии метро ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ WIFi area should be improved and it should be prepared to accommodate large number of peoples in a civilized manner. ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Anonymous Pakistan