Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice hostel, more like a house. You get your card to the house & your dorm & you go in & out whenever you want. It's clean, it has a sofa and a small kitchen with a fridge so you make tea, coffee and cool drinks on the fridge. Wifi is good. You need a padlock for the locker. The area is very nice and safe until late. There is a supermarket and tons of shops and restaurants nearby. I totally recommend Causeway to stay in HK. Use the tram to Central or Star ferry to TST. Avoid Chungking M! ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Awesome location (a little hard to find at first), VERY spacious for Hong Kong. I used the 4 people female dorm which was in a separate building and it had spacious living room, kitchen etc. Given that this is a terribly crowded city, I could not have asked for more. The only weird thing is that there were warnings about an illegal lodge in the building where the reception was located, so I was a little unsure about its legality. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ We tried to find the hostel about an hour, no signs, no schema in hostel description! No kitchen, only boiler for tea and coffee. We lived in 3 bed room, and there was no window, you are always in darkness. Staff are not very friendly and well-manneredб but I linked it with cultural picularities. The only thing could tip the scales to choose this hostel is location. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Russia