Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In the room your own bathroom, the wi-fi was slow in the room ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Katharina Austria
- “ Thanks for all ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Alejandro Spain
- “ The Kinlay is an extraordinary hostel, literally the best I've ever been in, I was there first week of the Arts Fest and the staff were so helpful and pleasant, and they put up with me playing guitar and singing over the weekend (thanks guys). Breakfast is great and pool table plays well too haha. I'm genuinely considering going back this weekend for the end of the fest of there's a place available. Very highly recommended! Ed ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Edward Ireland
- “ Wonderful hostel with great helpful staff and super chill atmosphere! Will be back for sure :) ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Danielle Canada
- “ The staff are amazing. thanks so much for making my stay an amazing memory! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Benjamin Macedonia
- “ The staff was terrific, and super flexible with my late (almost 3 am) arrival! The breakfast was delicious and unlike a traditional hostel breakfast, cereal, scones, juices, coffee, fruit, toast, etc.! The atmosphere was great at first, but as the hostel closed the day I left (really nice to let the employees have a holiday break with their families for the Christmas holidays) it dwindled towards the end of my stay. Totally understandable though! I would stay here again in a heart beat! : ) ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Jennifer USA