Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Brilliant staff, an excellent hostel ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Thomas Australia
- “ Friendly staff, fantastic location. Basic rooms, but clean and comfortable. We stayed in a private room during Galway RAG week so there was a bit of noise from other guests which was to be expected. Easy to book online and check in and check out wasn't any hassle! ”
- 17 Feb 2016 Clodagh Ireland
- “ In the room your own bathroom, the wi-fi was slow in the room ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Katharina Austria
- “ Thanks for all ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Alejandro Spain
- “ The Kinlay is an extraordinary hostel, literally the best I've ever been in, I was there first week of the Arts Fest and the staff were so helpful and pleasant, and they put up with me playing guitar and singing over the weekend (thanks guys). Breakfast is great and pool table plays well too haha. I'm genuinely considering going back this weekend for the end of the fest of there's a place available. Very highly recommended! Ed ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Edward Ireland