Kinlay House Cork
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well located but it is located in a dark zone a bit frightening in The night. Breakfast is free but quite poor, there are Not large variety of products. ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ The bedroom was fine, it was good for the price that you pay. The kitchen has everything that you need to cook and eat, and there's free breakfast every morning. The only disadvantage was the keys. We (three friends that went together) had one key for the three of us but we were the lucky ones! There was people in our room that didn't had a key, so everytime that they wanted to come in they had to knock and be lucky enough to find someone inside (really crazy!!) ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Mariona Spain
- “ thank you very much! Was very nice and welcoming. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Thanks for the amazing stay! :) ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Nynke Netherlands
- “ Kinlay House is a great Hostel to stay in, much bigger than I expected. The staff was super friendly and helpful, showed us where to find the good pubs in the city and they even turned on the vending machine for a slightly drunk and chocolate-craving me ;D Our dorm room hat an en-suite bathroom. big PLUS! the chill-out area was closed in the morning, which was a small minus. the breakfast was coffe, tea, toast and jam, good enough for me! perfect place to stay for low budget travellers :) ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Poorly equipped kitchen. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic