Kinlay House Cork
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well situated few minutes from city-center, staff very kind and helpful, breakfast basic (bread, butter, jam, tea/coffee) but good enough to start the day. Nice terrace outside and hot shower really appreciated. ”
- 10 Jun 2018 Anonymous France
- “ Very helpful staff, spotless, clean place. ”
- 30 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Professional staff, good location, clean enough, little to no noise. Breakfast of toast, tea. Only issue was slow WiFi at times. ”
- 29 Apr 2018 GLENN Ireland