Kinlay House Cork
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Typical dorm-room set up. Staff was very friendly. Ample free parking right out front (depending on the time of day and how busy they are!). Suitable for large groups, in my opinion. I'd go back, regardless! ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Maureen USA
- “ Best Hostel in Cork! ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ To be honest, I've read some reviews about the staff being rude and this was true. For some reasons they are over charge with tasks and don't have the time to explain to you what could be nice to visit. Most of all they really seems to hate questions. You need to bring matches if you want to cook something since they have a gas stove with a not working ignition. You can easily enter through the man shower window from the street if you want to take a look inside. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Well located but it is located in a dark zone a bit frightening in The night. Breakfast is free but quite poor, there are Not large variety of products. ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anonymous Spain